Keep Your Pet Healthy
Tips to keep your pet Healthy.
How to monitor and maintain a healthy weight for your pet?
- Healthy weight isn’t simply a number on a scale; it’s about healthy body composition.
- Feed your pet a balanced, nutritious diet.
- Make a diet plan for your pet and stick to it.
- Monitor and record results then make necessary adjustments to the plan.
- Consult with us to build the most effective diet plan for your pet.
Exercise your pet.
- Begin with short, frequent walks, and take frequent rests as needed.
- Train your dog to behave on a leash.
- Remember that walks are also good for your dog to enjoy the environment.
- Build gradually to one or more 15 minutes periods of walking.
- Obey leash laws, and always clean up after your dog.
Feed your pet a balanced, nutritious diet.
- Eliminate table scraps and fattening, high-calorie treats.
- Slow your pet’s food consumption by using a special bowl that makes it harder to gulp down their food.
- The recommended feeding amount printed on the pet food label might not be appropriate for your pet.
- Give your pet a constant supply of fresh water.
Have your pet examined at least once a year.
- Regular wellness exams are recommended for your pet.
- At Nohl Ranch Animal Hospital we give recommendations for a wellness program based on your pet’s breed.
- Limit your pet’s reproduction through spay/neuter.
- Your pet’s teeth should be checked at least once a year.
Vaccinate your pet against potentially deadly diseases.
- “Core” vaccines are recommended for most pets.
- Many vaccinations provide adequate immunity when administered every few years.
Keep your pet free of parasites (fleas and ticks, heartworm).
- Fleas thrive when the weather is warm and humid.
- Female fleas begin laying eggs within 24 hours producing up to 50 eggs each day.
- Fleas bite animals and suck their blood.
- Heartworms can only be transmitted from animal to animal by mosquitoes.
For additional information or to schedule your pet’s yearly checkup visit, please call Us.
At Nohl Ranch Animal Hospital, We always strive for your Pet health mentally and physically.
For More Information, Please Call us at (714)-921-2495 Or Make an Appointment Now!
Nohl Ranch Animal Hospital has been serving pets in “Orange“, “Anaheim“,
“Santa Ana“, “Fullerton” and “Tustin” for more than “15” years.
Join Our Happy Clients From here Contact Us…
We’ll be more than happy to answer all your questions and concerns.